Hotspring heater OHM reading

Harryone

6 hours ago, RDspaguy said:

@Harryone, where are you? I assume by your wiring colors that you are in Europe and this tub is running 230v? What amp rating is the breaker/fuse?

@castletonia , is that for an import system?

Yep in UK. 

Electrician told me 32 amp breaker (NCB breaker). 6mm armoured cable onto a rotary isolator. Don't know if that makes sense to you US guys?

20210317_125157.jpg

8 hours ago, RDspaguy said:

@Harryone, where are you? I assume by your wiring colors that you are in Europe and this tub is running 230v? What amp rating is the breaker/fuse?

@castletonia , is that for an import system?

I didn't even realize it was an exported system.  The diagram I posted was from my Hot Spring service portal when using the provided serial number however that is the same wiring diagram I see when looking at any other domestic 2006 Jetsetter JJ.  I would probably refer to the diagram then that came with the electronics.

On 3/22/2021 at 12:49 PM, castletonia said:

I didn't even realize it was an exported system.  The diagram I posted was from my Hot Spring service portal when using the provided serial number however that is the same wiring diagram I see when looking at any other domestic 2006 Jetsetter JJ.  I would probably refer to the diagram then that came with the electronics.

Replaced Black cable P12 to P13 from old motherboard to new and and all sorted! all working. Now just need to see if the heater takes it all the way to 102F and it will be happy days at last. Thanks for your input guys.