Looking for help! Hot tub troubleshooting repair for older bullfrog spa

Hey all - thanks in advanced.

I am renting a house and included in the backyard is a Bullfrog Spa model 451. Balboa Instruments Model: DU-BULF30-CCAH. Old tub from 1999.

Been in the house for a month and used the tub maybe 5-10 times kept at 102 degrees. Yesterday I heard the tub sounding loud – this wasn’t strikingly different as the pump and everything does make some noise - but this was louder than usual.

Today I noticed that the jets/water circulation stopped and now it is a quiet spa. The temperature dropped from 102 to 90 and wont heat up. I hit the jets button and you hear a audible click but no jet function. So the tub wont heat and the jets wont be on.

I checked the breaker and its fine – I reset the breaker at the house circuit and that did not fix it. I included pictures of the units for visual.

I have no experience with spas but tend to be pretty handy. Troubleshooting this on my own is challenging though being a more bespoke issue.

Curious how difficult this would be to fix on my own or if its worth the $75 for the first 30 minutes and then $25 for each 30 additional minutes plus any parts.

What would you do? Please excuse my brevity – Thanks! Let me know what I can elaborate on to help troubleshoot how difficult of a problem this is.

2021-02-25_22-32-10.jpg

2021-02-25_22-34-19.jpg

2021-02-25_22-34-55.jpg

2021-02-25_22-35-29.jpg