Just bought a house with Pinnacle plus spa! need info.

I recently purchased a house with an outside spa by pinnacle plus. this is my first spa! I have no clue how to care for it. Where did it come from? the model is XP-19. I think it has only one pump, it doesn't stay hot for very long after the cover is off, but I live in the midwest and our weather has been cold. any info you can supply might help me figure out how to care for this spa. I do have the owners manual but it is very vague. 

Do you know if it is wired 240V or is it a plug and play where it plugs into the outside wall socket? Clean your filters bi-weekly and keep them clean. If you go to the chemistry section of this forum there is a ton of info on how to maintain a healthy hot tub. I suggest you go into your local spa store where you will be buying your chemicals and have them educate you on how to use their brand of chemicals. A good spa store will have a water testing station where you can bring a sample of your water for testing.

There might be ways to have the heater run with the pump on high so it maintains heat better but we would need to know how it is wired and see photos from inside the cabinet of the spa pack and also of the circuit board and any schematic drawings on the inside cover. Include photo of the topside controller.

Your manual should tell you how to set your filter cycles and their duration. You want the spa to filter for 2 hours out of 12 or the F2 setting unless it has a small 24 hour circulation pump.