Hot tub display is lit up but no pumps lights or jets will work

Ronnie Bishop

I have a dream maker 8003- eclipse hot tub. Everything was working fine then the pump started coming on every second then turning off then coming back on and then off.. I unplugged it tried to reset it now nothing is coming on no lights no pumps and the temperature setting is not on the display. Just have a light on the display. Just a little frustrating because I just replaced the pump and it wasn't that If anybody has any info on what could help me I don't know if it might be the boardIf anybody has any info on what could help me I don't know if it might be the board or just the top display or what I have no idea. Before I start buying pieces maybe somebody knows.

Is the pump turning on and off or is it surging the water on and off?

Try disconnecting the pump from the circuit board...can you hear the pump relay clicking on and off?

Try disconnecting the topside next with the pump re attached to the board. Does it now run?

Let us know results