Hot tub won’t heat

Nathan1

The red power light and ready green light just flash. The pumps work. The clean cycle works but I can’t hear the circulating pump anymore. I hear a kind of clicking noise around the circulating pump. We just acquired the house and tub and learned a bout water levels being maintained and filters clean. Don’t know if it’s an obstruction or if the pump has failed

Post pics of the circuit board. Check for power coming off the circuit board going to the circulation pump. Also there may be a small glass fuse in-line between the circ pump and the circuit board but would need to see the circuit board to see if it has one. 

• Like 1

I will post pics of the circuit board tomorrow in the daylight. Also I did remove the filters and I have replaced them with new ones or are you suggesting pull them out and run it awhile? Also I’ve noticed a weird kind of clacking noise for a second in what appears to be the circulating pump then no noise at all then the lights start flashing again