Do I have to replace my ozonator with the $270 one in my 2010 Grandee.

Frog1

It would also need the correct/matched mazzi injector.

Bubbles doesn't necessarily mean the ozone is working

If you replace the ozone also replace the one way check valve and inspect the tubing going from the ozone to the mazzi injector as the line can get caked/gummed up with ozone byproduct. Any connections (tubing, barbed fittings) in the system can get brittle as they get older so have care when working on or around them.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The Watkins high output ozonator has a rated lifespan of 20,000 hours.  Many other cheaper aftermarket ozonators I've seen are rated at 10,000 hours.   Be sure to research the rated lifespan of the device before buying.  The last thing you want is to go through all this hassle every 13 months!   Pretty sure the Watkins ozonator is only like $300 and includes a new mazzei injector with the kit

Edit, yea the complete kit - ozonator/tubing/injector is only $268 over on Amazon - Hotspring PN 72602