Can somebody help me with the pool design

Hi all Hope you are fine My wife is three-month pregnant; after a routine checkup, the doctor suggested doing regular exercise for the pregnancy. She had discussed the thought with her friends. Then one of the friends suggested her to do swimming to maintain a flexible body. We currently have a pool in our backyard that was not in use due to some floor damage. So I'm thinking about renovating it by hiring a pool installation service and plan to change the pool's layout. Which pool design is suitable and safe for pregnant women? I'm giving more priority to safety than the appearance of the pool. Can somebody help me with this? Thanks!

If she's 3 months pregnant and you are just thinking about renovating your pool now, she will have had the baby by the time you are done. Unless you live in Hawaii or something, where concrete and plaster can set up without freezing.

I"d say she needs a different exercise plan during the pregnancy, though the pool will be nice after the baby is born, for both of them.

Congratulations.

Maybe @Pool Clownor @jimmythegreekhave some advice.