Acrylic hot tub cracks?

sieb21

I have a couple of cracks on my 1988 CalSpa, smaller than what you show in your photo.   I tried epoxy a decade ago, didn't hold up over time due to 100% soaking in water, so I have purchased some "marine epoxy" to try next time I have it drained and dry.

I do have a small leak "somewhere" (not in the equipment side), but have been unable to pinpoint where, and one side is 8" from my home block.  So I use leak seal liquid like once or twice a year, and the stuff DOES work !!!

• 1 month later...

For the record: I don't think I've added leak seal to my 1988 CalSpa in a couple of years, but did need to add some about 10 days ago.  I removed the filter, added 2 oz. Leak Seal, ran the pump as per directions.  Leak stopped after maybe a day.  And a day later I reinstalled the filter, looks pretty decent for a 32.5 year old spa !!!  See how close the side of the house is to the side on the left, and of course that seems to be where the leak is.

DSC08181.JPG