Hot tub

JackieK

On 2/3/2021 at 6:06 PM, CanadianSpaTech said:

First remove the filter and reset the breaker. Run it without the filter and let us know if the LF comes back. If it goes away it might be time for a new filter or soaking the old one in some filter wash to do a deeper cleaning.

Hi I removed the filter and reset and it still says LF and the temp stays about 56

304417474_Screenshot_20210206-123353_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.3055dc71a09190e8606c729a69566b1b.jpg

Balboa controls, M7 technology. It uses the temp sensors to determine flow. So it is reading a greater difference between the A sensor (where the water enters the heater) and the B sensor (where the water leaves the heater) than it is expecting. This could be a low flow condition or a failing sensor.

If I were there I would check that the circ pump is working and for debris in the impeller. Then I would test the sensors.

So, do you have a multimeter and a big pair of channel locks?

Post a pic of the equipment area.

Please ensure all of the jets are open and moving water. Too many closed jets can also cause an LF Error.

Does the spa have a circulation pump or does it use the main pump 1 for heating and filtering?

Did you recently drain and refill the spa?

Have you checked for air locks in the pump wet end associated with heating/filtering

Make sure all gate/slice/T handle valves are in the up/open position

• 2 weeks later...

All jet are open

i have two pumps

i did drain and refill the spa when I replaced the main board and heater.

don’t know how to check for air locks

where are the gates/slice/T handle valves located (I don’t remember closing anything)

sorry took so long getting back to you had a family emergency