Can someone help me identify the manufacturer of my hot tub?

Malibu1512

Hot tub came with the house.  Running it this winter is costing me a small fortune. Probably a 300 a month increase on electric. It’s a huge tub but that much seems excessive. Looking for a new cover and if anyone has suggestions I’d greatly appreciate it. I’m a newbie my last one was inflatable that was easy. I’ll attach some pictures. The last one is what’s on the bottom. 

4E0FD8E3-D843-4B73-A2FF-0FEBEB626889.jpeg

E6DA1DAA-A067-4359-9BFE-0F862AECB8ED.jpeg

98802DFC-3B17-439D-B8DE-CDFFCFEE86B4.jpeg

Not sure about the spa "Brand" but it has Balboa controls. Here is a link to the topside programming. Make sure you are running 2 hour filter cycle 2 x a day and no more. Also try using the Economy mode. New Cover is a must. Most heat loss is through the cover and if it is ripped or doesn't fit tight it will cost you money.

Balboa ML700 Topside Manual Here: https://spastorehelp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000242335-ML700-User-Guide

So I may have made some further discoveries. I believe it to be a Great Lakes spa or emerald. The balboa controls are not original. I found that the circ pump is a 110v motor at some point it was changed out from a 220v. I found this because of a cut hot wire on the connector to the spa pack. Could lack of flow cause excessive heater run time. Also I think someone re did the plumbing as well. Circ pump pulls from filter to heater and out one outlet. Maybe this is correct. Not a hot tub guy. Thanks again for the help. 

I will have to get a pic tomorrow of the whole box. I thought I took one today but didn’t. As for the circ pump it’s definitely not original. Nor is the spa pack. It has been changed out at some point. Someone has really done some “creative engineering”. Fits with other things I’m finding with the house. 

1DEA33E4-D54F-4D1D-82F9-0B87825A18C8.jpeg

I’m only going with Great Lakes because I found some pics that matched my filter style and waterfall thing. And when I searched this picture Great Lakes is all I could find. Could very well be wrong. No label plate to be found. The map of USA on the floor I thought would be a winner for sure but that’s not narrowing anything down either haha. Thanks again everyone. 

4173E5BC-2722-4A41-975F-46AF40BD28B5.jpeg