Balboa advice required - Want 24hr Circ pump but only to heat

Martster

I have a balboa BW6013X1 controller and I would like to achieve the following:

Circ pump to run 24hrs

Heater to operate between 00.30 and 04.30  (thats when my electric is cheapest!)

So - if I set it to Rest mode and set the filter cycle between 00.30 and 04.30, I can achieve the heating bit, but no circulation pump outside of these times and i really want it 24 hours.

On some other balboa controllers, setting the A9 dipswitch forces the circ pump to be 24 hrs but its done nothing for me, and on the inside cover it says switch A9 - not used.

Any ideas how I can achieve 24 hour circ pump and only heat during the hours mentioned ?

spa.jpg

Thats what i figured, so if i wire circ and ozone straight to the main power as you suggested then thats fine but it wont switch off when temp is exceeded - temp being exceed is  A very unlikely scenario in Wales! Air temp rarely exceeds 25C even on that one day of summer we have 🙂