vita spa code???

lindner115

Got around an 2006 vita spa nuage. Just purchased. works good other than every afternoon temp is blinking. I run diagnostics and comes up P1, pump 1 issue. I'm thinking whatever is supposed to trigger HEET feature on pump 1 isnt triggering. So the temp keeps going down till i reset daily. Is there a fix without replacing the pump. Any help appreciated. Thanks.

Lindner115

Vita Spa (DM Industries) are a different kind of bird. not my favorite. I would check the pump connection at the pack and make sure it is not loose. Make sure it is not in economy mode. Some of their systems use a circuit board "card". A circuit board that plugs onto the main board. One for lights one for audio one for pump functions. Remove the pump related card and make sure there is no corrosion on the brass connections. 

Would need to see photos of the circuit board and the schematic on the inside cover to be of any more help.

FYI.... Circuit board is likely made by http://www.consumerengineering.com/ 

Website is a bit of a mess. Don't think they are still in business but unsure.

• Like 1