vanguard nxt startup problem

Hello, i have a 2018 hot springs vanguard nxt.  I recently have hooked up my hot tub from being in storage for a couple of years, i followed all start up procedures in the manual but i am having an issue when turning on the power, when i flip the 30 breaker first bubbles start coming up from ozone pump, but no jets. I flip the 20 breaker next and nothing happens but the control display comes on and starts up.   Also the green/blue lights on front of spa, green doesn't come on at all and blue comes on for 30 sec and then turns off.  I checked the water temp and it stayed at 55 degrees for 12 hours so the heater is also not working, lights work and control display works. pulled the filters thinking it was a flow issue, no luck with that, drained and refilled thinking it was air locked, no luck with that either.  Any ideas on my problem, i located the circuit board and the power on led is blinking green, but the heater on is blinking red, and jets on is solid red but no jets are working.  I can hear the relays  clicking so im guessing that they are working.  Please help, any ideas before i call for a service guy to come help?

• Aaron Merrill changed the title to vanguard nxt startup problem

On the exterior logo light.  Green will not come on until the water temperature is within 2 degrees of what it is set for, so being off isn't unusual on a fresh fill.  The blue turning off after 30 seconds isn't behavior I have personally encountered.  Additionally, the 20A breaker should have nothing to do with the display turning on.  The 20A is for the heater only.  Assuming the hot tub is wired correctly and myself not being a service tech, I would be out of suggestions.

• Like 2