Bullfrog A-series touchscreen - how to edit/field-program low-level configuration?

5tan

Does anyone know how to edit the low-level configuration on a Bullfrog A7 with a Gecko in.yt7 control system with some sort of customized Gecko in.k1000 touchscreen? The various Gecko documentation for the k1000 shows some items that my touchscreen doesn't have, such as a lock button and the "wheel" menu.

Per the Gecko Y-series startup guide: "If none of the pre-programmed low-level configurations in the control system suits your spa model, it is possible to have a personalised system configuration by entering manually the setting parameters (see the corresponding table for your spa’s control system). The available parameters depend on the model. Field programming is only available on certain keypad models"

"To get to this menu, press on the Prog (or Light) key for 30 seconds. Use the Up/Down keys to choose settings.
Press on the Prog (or Light) key to go to the next parameter."

I tried this and no-go.

The in.yt7 Quick Start Card shows 30 low-level configurations for Software #361 for both rev.001 and rev.003. My touchscreen only shows 14 low-level configurations, and defaulted to 1. I have no idea if it is set to the correct configuration, my sales spec sheet shows that both Pump1 and Pump2 are the same 2.5HP two-speed pumps, but Pump2 is noticeably weaker. I also don't know when the EOS ozonator runs, whether it's during the filter cycle or 24/7. Also the K1000 manual seems to show different adjustable settings for each of the 2 filters, but my screen only shows 1 filter.

• 2 years later...

I have exactly the same situation as 5tan.   The video was not helpful.  Has anyone figured out how to create a customized system configuration.  Holding down the light for 30 seconds per the Start_Up_Guide_Y_EE_en-2 manual does nothing on my IN.YT-6-H4.0 with a monochrome version of the K800 on a bullfrog.  I'd like to change the circulation pump settings.