New Hotsprings Jetsetter LX with Salt cartridge foam problem

Alanb37

Hi everyone, I have purchased a new Hotsprings Jetsetter LX with salt cartridge in June 2020 (it is a 2019).  Since the very beginning I have had an issue with Foam.  I am using the freshwater test sticks and all levels appear good.  I have taken my water to a pool store and had them test my water.  According to them my salt was low but I didn't add more salt.

I am cleaning my filters in the dishwasher monthly with no soap, only water.  When I go to clean them the top plastic shows a white residue like salt but maybe another chenmical.  I'm not sure if this is normal or not.

I have attached a couple pics. The first one is before I started the jets and the second is after I stopped the jets, it was running for about 30 seconds.

What can cause such a foaming issue?  I am leaning towards paying the large amount of money to get my local hot tub people where I purchased the tub out to try and solve the issue but I am reading that isn't always the best direction.

Any help is greatly appreciated.  My wife and I are using the same suits or bare when we use the spa.  Using foam knockdown when using.

Thank you,

Alan

rT+cGfEsR8igSDdd3pm0Dw.jpg

SIx76gusS9Ct%7mGY9nfUg.jpg