Artesian Dove Canyon from 2008-2012 can I buy🤷‍♀️

Mirispa

Good morning everybody

I came from Germany and I’d like to buy an artesian spa. Now I got a super nice offer but this spa is in the age of 11 or 12 years old I don’t know exactly this is the platinum elite artesian Dove canyon. It looks good and the price is super nice with this €7000. I will get a guarantee from six months. 
so this sounds very nice but I’m afraid that the techniques is too old and it will be damaged very quickly. So the €7000 is way too much to waste the money in two years. I hope you understand what I mean sorry my English isn’t  the best 🙈 

can you help me with this decision. 
I have bad problems with my neck and I wish the hydrotherapy and a helpful massage. This is the reason why I don’t want to buy a cheaper spa. 

many greetings from the north of Germany

miriam 

35D3426B-A24C-4F33-99AE-F0B3FD9AD54E.jpeg

Well, I am in the US and have no clue how much 7000 whatever is worth. 🤔 The tub looks nice and a 6 month warranty shows that the seller is confident in the equipment. I wouldn't be too terribly concerned, if it's saving you 50% or more off of the price of a new one it's probably a good deal. With the covid shutdowns most spa manufacturers are months behind on production and the used spa prices are going up as a result of the increased demand.