HELP! Broke PVC pipe into back of jet

I bought a T styler heater today that mounts on top of my "jacuzzi" tub pump, and the two pipes that go on the left and right side were a bit tight. I forced one a bit too hard and it snapped off of the pipe leading to the first jet on the right side. It broke off perfectly where the pipe slide into the back side of the jet. How can I repair this without replacing that jet? Thanks in advance for any assistance.  

20210102_181623.jpg

I wouldn't try the heat gun or flaming primer trick on a jetback. Too much can go wrong, and if you warp that jetback you are replacing it.

You may be able to get a coupling on the outside with a little help from a dremel sanding drum, or you can use a pipe extender without much noticeable difference in the jet function.

Thank you for the advice everyone. I didn't see RDspaguys warning before attempting, but I was successful at very slowly and carefully heating up the piece and carefully removing it without damaging the jet back. Successfully replaced the broken pipe, and today successfully ran the tub and new heater with no issues. (This tub was taken apart at the pump when I moved into this house so I've been trying to get it running without putting too much extra $$ into it as we will be removing it in a few years for a master remodel anyway) 

• Like 1