2012 Vanguard II - available OEM parts?

Blair2222

Hi

Currently no buttons work on control panel (no jets, no lights, no access to options, controls etc). but lights on physical the panel work ( buttons, screen), screen starts and looks normal, after few mins goes to ‘screen saver’.  When it started a few weeks back, the lights were first to turn on, then the jets, then no access. Heat remains as target 104F. Lights on front wall of hot tub remain green or green/blue per norm. 

A) what parts need to be replaced? 
B)  where can I order the parts?

Hot Springs Vanguard II, 2012 build. 

Serial number comes up as a 2011.  Unfortunately that control panel is obsolete and the current control panel in not compatible with those electronics.  You will need the following parts:

Eagle Control Box (76836)

Eagle Control Panel (76844)

Software Version 1.10H

Your local dealer or an online authorized Hot Spring retailer can provide you the parts.  Not sure if anyone will provide you the software and instructions though.  If you can get the parts and want to do this yourself if you pm me your email address I can get you the software file and instructions.

• Like 1

Well that sucks...so both need to be replaced? I was hoping for one or the other......but it is what it is. 
I will find/ get the parts and install. I replaced the water heater a few years ago and the outdoor circuit breaker so I should be able to handle this I assume. 

thanks for your analysis. I’ll get back to you.