Potassium monopersulfate (mps) and itchy skin

poolaris

I had been using our hot tub for two weeks after filling it and balancing the ph, alkalinity and  dichlor, calcium hardness etc to correct levels. I then added 1.5 oz of MPS and waited 2 days before entering spa. Within an hour after exit I had bumps and redness on my back which itched. After a few days the itching subsided but again returned after going back into spa for 10 minutes. This makes me suspect that I may be allergic to MPS. If I am right will the MPS have diminished after five days as does chlorine, or should I drain and refill to get rid of it? I should mention that apart from adding the MPS this season I also used an silver crystal package from DimensionOne which came with the spa a few years previously and which I only recently found. Other than that, the only chemicals added were dichlor, muriatic acid,and calcium increaser.