Tiger river spa Caspian power and blinking lights D21 on control board

JeanniG

We have a 2009 Tiger River Spa Caspian model. About 2 years ago we replaced all the boards and button controls. It has been working great since. Tried to use it last night and found the whole system didn't have any power. Checked house breaker (still ok) and both breakers at the unit. When both breakers are on there is indication that the board is trying to power up when the pwr on indicator lights up. Then the D21 sensor shows red and it seems that something is trying to start up but nothing happens.  This happens multiple times to no joy. I need to figure out what this sensor (D21) is linked to. 

Both main breakers are off again and I could really use some help before I call the repair people.

Thanks

Andrea 

• JeanniG changed the title to Tiger river spa Caspian power and blinking lights D21 on control board