Pentair MiniMax NT

Rocco

If anyone can help me would be appreciated

Have a Pentair Minimax NT  @ 15 yrs old that will not ignite all the lights go on except for the heat indicator light on the left side

It is only heating a pool. What are a few things that I need to check, any help would be appreciated

Maybe @jimmythegreek or @Pool Clowncan help. I'm trying to get their attention, as I am not nearly as familiar with these as they are. If you click on their names it will take you to a page where you can send them a private message, which will give them a different notification. I am surprised neither has responded, they are usually around. If they haven't answered by tomorrow I will look up your heater and see what I can do, but gas heaters are not my specialty and I will need to do a little research. Oh, I could start listing off parts to try, but that is an expensive way to fix anything. 

Does it make any noise? Does the blower turn on? Do you hear the gas valve click? Is there anything else you have noticed?