LA Spa HEET jets

Stuart A

I have not been on this forum for a long time.

I have have a LA Spa HEET 2006 model and now some of the jets require replacing, I live in England and a supplier of spare parts has told me there is a shortage of Waterway jets in Europe.

Can anyone recommend a reputable supplier of jets in America?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

There are only a handful of jet manufacturers, such as waterway, and everybody uses jets from one or another. They may have their name or some design on the front, but the jets came from one of the few. The brand of jets a given spa manufacturer uses can change at any time, even mid-year, based on availability and price. 

If you know the brand and part number it should be easy. If you've seen the waterway emblem, you should also be able to see the part #.

Thank you for the reply

I can see the waterway emblem but unfortunately not a part number. I have seen elsewhere that waterway have stopped making a number of jets including the swirling type I am after. These are my favourite ones because of the deep hard massage they give. Im just hoping I can find someone that has old stock 

• 3 weeks later...