dynasty spa over heating

rutledge

Hi all.

i am having a over heat problem on spa, will not set temp and the pump 2 is always running, trying to cool  i think.

the control unit is a gecko in xe 5 panel. when it finally shuts down the only message on pad is relay stuck. which totally makes sense.

could it be the heater relay and is it replaceable.  on my older spa i have changed. but this one is different.

any help on this would be great.

we have had this spa 5 years now and has never been turned off, except for water changes and cleaning. been great 

Good morning 

Filters are new. Will have to look at that. I have not changed any settings. It's been playing around for a few months now.  It just over heats. Top off and the 2 speed pump on. Will Lower temp down a few degrees 

But once off temp rises and if I leave it it will shut off and  will say relay stuck.haven't looked any further than that 

On 10/20/2020 at 8:38 PM, rutledge said:

only message on pad is relay stuck

Post photo of that error I don't think I have ever seen it on the xe system.

https://issuu.com/geckomkt/docs/troubleshooting_guide_y_xe_en/1?e=14165552/31314758

On 10/20/2020 at 8:38 PM, rutledge said:

could it be the heater relay and is it replaceable.

See page 8 and 9 under in.xe

• 2 weeks later...