2014 Hot Spring Envory, very very slow leak issue

riekl

Hello!  Trying to figure out what to do, my 2014 HS Envoy has a very slow leak, about 5 gallons/day on the side of the tub opposite the maintenance compartment.  There is no water, no dripping in the compartment or near any visible pipes.  The water is coming from 'under' the tub on that side, not dripping down the side.  I am out of warranty and support says they would have to take the tub back to the warehouse to take it apart to find the leak.  That is going to cost me thousands and not an investment I want to make for this slow leak (currently I am just changing a towel every day).   Any thoughts?  The leak is onto concrete so I'm not worried about water damage, I'm tempted to just get something super aborbing and live with it.  

Hot springs are the worst for locating leaks. Piecebuilt sides are very difficult to remove without damage and the plastic coated bottom holds water like a bowl, so where you see the water has no relation to where the leak actually is. 

I start by checking the drains and equipment area. Then I stand it up and put a bunch of holes in the plastic coated bottom, then set it on blocks and run it to get an idea of where to start. And yes, it can be thousands depending on what I find and how long it takes.

Have you heard of fix-a-leak? I normally don't recommend it, but in this case it might be worth a shot.

1 hour ago, RDspaguy said:

Have you heard of fix-a-leak? I normally don't recommend it, but in this case it might be worth a shot.

I have used such leak seal chemical for about 10 years myself on my 32-year-old CalSpa.  I also cannot find the leak, suspect it's on the side 8: from the home's block wall.  I use once or twice a year, follow directions.  There a few brands available.  https://www.google.com/search?sxsrf=ALeKk01Pg-_n3Y6YrK4KqXW3Vf6sLHtwrQ%3A1603150197678&source=hp&ei=dSGOX-fMJYiQsAW_3bLwBg&q=spa+leak+sealer&oq=spa+leak+&gs_lcp=CgZwc3ktYWIQARgBMgUIABDJAzICCAAyAggAMgIIADICCAAyAggAMgIIADICCAAyAggAOgQIIxAnOgUIABCRAjoECAAQQzoFCAAQsQM6CAgAELEDEIMBOgsILhCxAxDHARCjAjoOCC4QsQMQgwEQxwEQowI6BAguECc6BAguEEM6CwguEMcBEK8BEJECOggILhCxAxCDAToHCAAQsQMQQzoICC4QxwEQrwE6CwguELEDEMcBEK8BOgcIABCxAxAKOgcIABDJAxBDOgcIABAUEIcCULoIWNcaYOonaABwAHgAgAHGAogBgg-SAQcwLjQuNC4xmAEAoAEBqgEHZ3dzLXdpeg&sclient=psy-ab

• Like 1