Price estimate

TJKarnos

It's worth exactly what you can get someone to pay for it, which depends on the local market, condition, accessibility, and such. 

What year is it? Does it work? Is the cabinet in good shape? The cover in good shape? Does it have a lift? Can you pull a trailer up to it? Is it built in a deck?

I am not sure about the year but it works just fine (any idea how I can find the year?). The cabinet and cover (with lift) are both in good shape. You should be able to pull a trailer up to it. It is built next to a deck

With this information, any idea what price range it should be?

$500 to $5000. Give or take. 😉

Caldera is a Watkins product, and among the best spas out there. I owned one myself for several years. But if it's old, with few jets it won't bring as much. New parts also drive up the price, so if I want top dollar I put in a new heater, pump seals, o-rings, filter, pillows if they are worn or faded, topside if it's yellowed or cracked, etc.

But if there are only 3 people in your area shopping used spas and the top budget is $2k, then your price drops or you keep the spa. Shop craigslist or facebook for what others around you are asking, and how theirs compare to yours. The best perceived value sells first.

Post some pics of the spa including the inside and the equipment area with side removed and I can tell you what I would ask for it in St Louis.

• 2 weeks later...