Pool Builders In Houston

JAB

I am trying to find a good & honest builder of quality pools in the Houston area. I hope this is possible, I've read so many horror stories about building a pool, I'm almost scared to do it. However, I think it would be a great way for our young family to have fun & spend time together in the blistering summertime. I'm looking in the $25K-$30K range. If you could, please tell me about your experience with a pool builder(positive or negative) and any advice on having a pool built would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

I am trying to find a good & honest builder of quality pools in the Houston area.

The only answer to your question is to talk to neighbors or other people you know who have built a pool and get a personal recommendation for a pool contractor. I presume that is what you are trying to do here and I hope some good referrals appear. Suggest you ask people you work with, your lawyer, banker, accountant or other advisors, neighbors, etc, for advice.

• 1 month later...

Sorry, I do not think that talking to neighbors is the only way. I'm also my own banker, accountant, & financial advisor. Yes, I've done that, but I also would like to hear opinions/experiences from others in my area may have. I would still like to hear how others feel about the pool builders they've used. I would like to hear both good & bad. I think gathering information from as many sources as possbile is better than using the limited scope of just friends and neighbors when there are alot more opinions out there for a big city like Houston.