Hot tub won't go into high speed but will go in low

My hot tub won't go in to high speed for the jets. It works in low but when you press it in high you hear a click then it just stops. Could it be a pressure problem? Its all wired right and everything i know. There are no blown fuses or anything. I replaced my old pump from 2 horse power to 4 horse power. Please help I have racked my brain with it. The pump is a water way pump 

You probably fried the high speed relay or damaged the pump by installing a pump that has too much power for the plumbing and is consequently overheating the circuit. Or perhaps the voltage is wrong on the new pump.

Do you have a multimeter? Test voltage to the high speed pump at the circuit board terminals.

Post a pic of the pump, circuit board, and wiring diagram on the inside of the control box cover.