New Tub, and Frustrated

Datub88

Got a new 380 gal Marquis Vegas Elite with in-line Frog system about 3 weeks ago.  On the 3rd day of ownership while attempting to raise my hardness levels, I made a dumb rookie mistake.  I wasn't paying attention and picked up the Non-chlorine shock instead of the calcium increaser (darn bottles are same color, different size).  So at Tablespoon #3 or 4 I realized my mistake.  I've been struggling with high CC levels and insufficient FC levels ever since.  I had already put the Frog startup shock in the day before.

I know the range of FC for the Frog system is .5 to 1.0 and that they claim CC will read high with this system.  But the lowest I've been able to get my CC down to is around 4.5ppm.  I have been through advise from two different dealers and read many threads to try and figure it out.  In the last two weeks, I have tried both a chlorine (dichlor) and non-chlorine shock to hopefully bring FC up.  While I can get FC up to around 1-2ppm, the main result of both shock attempt is to send the CC through the roof, like 12-15ppm.  My pH and alkalinity are generally in the appropriate ranges through this whole thing. 

I am now doing a full drain and fill (water is filling up as I type) and hoping to start fresh.  I'm really wanting to take advantage of what will be the 3rd beautiful weekend in a row for sitting in a tub.  We have been in it 2x at the very beginning before I sent the whole thing over the edge. 

I did have my water tested the very first day it was filled (before adding anything) and I hope that all the levels for a fresh fill this time will be similar to it and are as follows. 

FC = .24 ppm

CC = 2.95ppm

Ph 7.4

Alk 30

Hardness 65

I figure my Alkalinity will be the first thing to address and then check pH tomorrow. 

The million dollar question is...what could be done to get me in this thing in the next couple of days? Thank you in advance for any advise.

Thanks!

I did the water change (Sat) and then had an airlock issue which cost me time.  By the time I got back to the tub on Saturday, I added the Frog starter packet like it said and inserted the frog ease cartridges, set Smartchlor at a 4 and checked with Frog test strip the next day. Was still showing low FC, so I set Smartchlor to 5 on Sunday. I have not yet added any MPS. 

Took water to be tested at spa dealer today (Monday) and here's where I am.

FC= 0.3

CC =8.1

ph = 8

TA = 81

Calcium = 152

The test machine recommends I use 3/4 cup of Chlorinating Concentrate to attack the CC.  This is almost exactly what I did over a week ago before the drain and refill to bring down the CC and my CC then went off the charts and didn't ever come down below 12ppm and that led me to do the drain.  I just can't seem to get FC up and the CC is always going high.

I'm seeing a pattern here and I am really leery of adding the Concentrate.