Frog @ease inline Artesian Antigua

Briguy

Artesian offers an in-line frog @ ease system.  Is it work the extra money for that option.   I have heard great things about Spa Marvel cutting chemical costs as well.  I was thinking using Spa Marvel along with Nature 2.  I’m still on the fence about ordering my tub with an ozonator.  Why does it have to be so confusing. I would love to hear some helpful comments  

It's very simple. None of these products eliminates the need for chlorine or bromine (sanitizer) in the water. 

The frog @ ease system is a mineral purifier, as is nature2, that uses silver ions to reduce the amount of sanitizer needed. It also has a "smartchlor" chlorine dispenser.

Spa marvel is an enzyme that theoretically eliminates the "food" that bacteria and algae need to survive. I have no experience with it, but am skeptical based on the origins of enzyme products as an oily scumline eliminator. You still need sanitizer.

Ozone sanitizes to some degree, as does silver ion, but it's main benefit in my opinion is it's powerful oxidizing potential which can burn off chloramines and even chlorine from sanitation and leave clean, nearly chemical free water in the spa even after raising chlorine to the high levels needed for sanitation after heavy use.

In my opinion, the frog@ease is effective but overpriced. I am a fan of silver ion, but there are cheaper ways. Smartchlor is fairly new, and has some testing issues with total chlorine reading.

I use silver ion (nature2) and ozone in my own spa. I would not own a spa without ozone, as I like a nearly chemical free soak and ozone does that. I simply add chlorine after each use.

I suggest you do a little research on these products and how they work. Look for studies from unaffiliated sources such as NSPF, APSP, Aqua magazine, CDC, WHO, and such. Youtube videos, pool company websites, and other sources are usually sponsored, and get paid to endorse a product.

Thank you so much for that information it is extremely helpful. I just don’t want to pay for options that are not needed.  I think the ozonator and nature 2 is the route I may go. I will definitely check out the studies.  I agree that while you tube is helpful I think it just adds to the confusion.   
thanks again. I appreciate the tips.