Signature Spas jet issue

I have a little 2 person hot tub made by Signature Spas.

It only has one pump but 2 separate zones. The zones are activated by rotating a big foot jet which allows you to direct the flow to one zone or the other.

When I use one of the zones everything is fine but when I divert the flow to the other zone it is very weak.

A assume there is a blockage of some sort in the plumbing but I can't figure out how it would have got there or how I should try to correct it.

Has anyone seen anything like that before?

Are all the jets "open"? Turn the face of the jet counter clockwise to open on most spas

Try this...Power off. Remove the handle and cap from valve. Remove the valve from the housing. You might see 2 o rings on the top part of the valve or they o rings might have stayed on the inside of the cap. If they are still on the center section of the valve remove them and set aside. Place the valve back into the housing but upside down. You will then be able to block of the opening the the water comes up and into the valve as well as the side that works leaving the side that does not work open. Use a shop vac/leaf blower and now blow down the valve side that does not work and see if you can get air to blow through.

Thank you for the suggestions.

This is what I found, after removing the valve from the housing I found that the piece that blocks off one side or the other was broken off and partially blocking one route.

I was able to get a replacement part at the hot tub store and all is good.

I appreciate the quick responses, thank you.

• Like 1