Intex Pure-Spa Pump Problem.

Hello everyone.  Pretty tough situation here and looking for some advice and maybe someone who has the part(s) I need. I received a Intex Pure-Spa Model # 28403E has a gift(factory sealed). I opened it, installed it and got it up and running, no issues. Several days later, the LCD panel starting glitching and blinking. The next day it was beeping and then it died. I contacted CS and was on hold for an hour, the CS rep took my number and hung up. I called back the next day and was on hold for 1.25 hours and finally gave up. Any advice/thoughts? Better yet, anyone have this part and looking to sell. Thank you!

Part # 11835 and #11837(Control Base and Panel)

Unfortunately we see alot of problems with these inflatable tubs but there never seem to be any answers. Please update this post if you find one, or actually hear back from the manufacturer. The best advice I have is return it. Write some reviews so maybe the next person won't make the mistake of buying one too.

• Like 1