Bullfrog A7L spa

We have a bullfrog A7L spa that we have enjoyed for more then 4 years. But we have run into our first real problem. Our second pump will not working, the light goes on from both control stations but pump will not go on. My second pump is my high speed pump as I read manual.  I have seen online that it may be circuit breaker. Balboa serial number 55137. Can anyone help. Thanks

22 hours ago, Powerlinedog said:

Balboa serial number 55137

That is the part number for the small expander board and not the spa pack. Easy way to test for a bad fuse...You will be looking for the 1.5" long green Buss fuse. There will be one (or 2) attached to the circuit board top left. They will say SC 25 or SC 30 on it and there will also be one on the expander/small circuit board along the top of the heart barrel. With power off just swap the 2 fuses around and see if the other pump doesn't work and the one that wasn't working now does. If so you need a new fuse...if not you have a pump issue or a relay/circuit board issue but were not there yet

Let us know results