Can You Paint / Stain The Hot Springs Everwood Cabinet?

spa-freak

I recently purchasd a HS Grandee and we are loving every minute of it. I do see, however, a problem looming in the future. My wife is not 100% happy with the "redwood" color and has been hinting that I should paint/stain it to match the deck (our tub sits on top of the deck which is stained a tan color). Can we do this (i.e. does that everwood suface accept paint/stain)? Does this void the warranty for the shell?

Thanks in advance to anyone with experience in these matters.

I recently purchasd a HS Grandee and we are loving every minute of it. I do see, however, a problem looming in the future. My wife is not 100% happy with the "redwood" color and has been hinting that I should paint/stain it to match the deck (our tub sits on top of the deck which is stained a tan color). Can we do this (i.e. does that everwood suface accept paint/stain)? Does this void the warranty for the shell?

Thanks in advance to anyone with experience in these matters.

Yes you can stain it and you will not void the warranty.