Tiger river not heating up after 4 hours ?

Hi all,

Have brought a pre owned hot tub, got it wired in, after 4 hours it doesn’t seem to be doing anything at all (still feels completely freezing) is this normal? There’s air bubbles coming out of the bottom of the tub , also had a look in the “engine” compartment but a complete novice and not really sure what I’m looking at, there’s a really small tube with water occasionally running through it, there’s also bigger tubes with nothing much seem to be going on (could be wrong but can’t really see anything through them)

thanks for any advice 

8573163C-891E-4ADB-9A78-22F85C272B43.jpeg

E9100AB9-3E80-49FB-B981-2742E004A086.jpeg

Update: found a bubble in that big pipe so released the air a little, fixed a leak the other end by tightening it, reset the heater and checked the control panel and heater light is on (quite impressed with myself! Found similar posts on here) I’ll wait and see if that’s made any difference ?