Weird OHH Code from HELL on Balboa Hot Tub

I am writing to ask for help. We own an Aspen Hot Tub with Balboa parts. (M7 2000 parts)  Our nightmare started about 6 weeks ago when we noticed our tub was not running right.  It started to continuously cycle through the start-up mode like it was possessed.  It could never move beyond 3 minutes post-prime.  We were told that the Balboa M7 board was malfunctioning.  We had 2 options . . . replace it or have it repaired.  We opted to have it repaired.  We sent it to a guy in Arizona who reported back to us that a 5v regulator was bad.  He said he replaced it AND tested the rest of the board, which was fine.  After getting the board back, we installed it into our tub.  It certainly did not do what it did before sending it out for the board repair, but now it started blinking OHH approx. 30 seconds after PR.  Folks, the tub was 70 degrees!!  We emptied the tub, cleaned it, re-filled it, burped it, removed all airlocks, and the same thing!  We replaced both heat sensors AND the heating element.   It worked yesterday all day and heated totally normal and then this morning, it is back to flashing OHH immediately after the start-up codes with no PR mode.   For a while, it would run when I would disconnect the heater from the circuit board, but that trick doesn’t work anymore.   Now it just blinks OHH and the water is 75 degrees.    Does anyone know what we can do? 

I have attached the work form from the guy in Arizona that says he fixed our circuit board so that people can see what he did.

SAM_7794.JPG