Install Watkins Freshwater III Ozonator

Greetings! I've got a 2007 Hot Spot Mallorca spa that I'm about to add an ozonator to. The spa describes itself as "ozonator-ready" but its instruction manual says nothing about how to install one.

The Freshwater III I've found comes with all its original parts, but I can't be sure about its installation instructions. Something tells me I might be on my own for this one.

Has anyone installed one of these units? Maybe even in the same/similar model/year spa? Got any help/advice you can offer before I embark on this project?

Ah, yes, I suppose pictures would help huh. Should have thought of that initially... 😕

Here's my spa's equipment area:

IMG_0536.thumb.JPG.d7f97cd12a57087d3988907c77541110.JPG

IMG_0538.thumb.JPG.bd627b79293e5635300498e900f35f98.JPG

IMG_0540.thumb.JPG.1aa311c4a2bb9423d49599c8c409c6f9.JPG

And some close-ups of what I believe / assume to be the key components when it comes to the ozonator:

IMG_0544.thumb.JPG.fb1b76d5cba1fac2b5c2006298232381.JPG

IMG_0541.thumb.JPG.ede6eadb1f87f189f6a09a85ef6321d5.JPG

So, that white plug that's not currently in use must be for the ozonator. Correct? 

My bigger question is related to where do I splice in the ozonator's injector. I'm assuming it's that orange-ish tube I'm holding in my hand in the pic above. Is that correct? I can't find any other tubing that would seem to fit the bill. Everything else that's accessible in the compartment there is either for a pump or for a jet, or it's a drain tube or air tube. And my tub does have an outlet on the other side that the manual calls the outlet for optional ozone. I haven't traced that orange-ish tube over to that outlet (I'd have to dig out insulation to do that), but I'm assuming that's where it goes. It seems to match given where the orange tube is in my system and how it behaves when the jets/pumps are on. 

Is that true? Am I presuming correctly? So, cut that orange tube, fit the injector into it in-line, then run the line from the injector up to the ozonator. Plug the ozonator's electrical into that white plug (hopefully they match!), make a little Hartford loop in the ozonator's line to ensure water doesn't track back into the unit, and that's it?