Miami outlet pipe squashed

Simons

Hi

I bought a Layzspa Miami about 8 weeks ago, its been working fine but I've noticed the water outlet pipe has been squashed almost flat as if the suction/pressure has made it collapse. 

Is this a known issue and any ideas on a remedy? The water flow is clearly restricted from the pool out to the pump.

Thanks!

• 1 year later...
On 6/4/2020 at 9:59 PM, Simons said:

Hi

I bought a Layzspa Miami about 8 weeks ago, its been working fine but I've noticed the water outlet pipe has been squashed almost flat as if the suction/pressure has made it collapse. 

Is this a known issue and any ideas on a remedy? The water flow is clearly restricted from the pool out to the pump.

Thanks!

His don't know if you sorted the squashed pipe .I had the same thing and the only solution I could see was to deflate the spa then pour boiling water onto the pipe and mould it back to shape whilst soft then insert a price of hose into the pipe then pour cold water on to the pipe to cool it .which should fix the problem,failing that a length of 15mm polypipe inserted could be left inside to gain flow .watch the non return valve on the airflow pipe .I've got an Honolulu and it's at the wrong end to replace ......a 50p piece of rubber that means throwing a £500 tub away .there are 3d printed retrofit valves on eBay can't believe lazyspa made this design error .some models are a 2 min fix when it goes mine is a nightmare .great choice Mrs lol

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...