Hot Spring Prodigy

Ramjet38

OK, I'm a newbie so I might as well bore you with my question. I'm about to purchace a Prodigy at $6,300. That includes tax, steps, Concept I cover lift, delivered and set up except i'm going to have do a little electrical work first to hook up 230v. Good deal or am I blowing it? Thanks in advance. Oh by the way, this is a great forum...i've been lurking for a couple of weeks.

i was quoted $9300 for a HS grandee with pretty much the same extras - i considering that vs a sundance optima. whats making you go with HS? did you look at any Sundance spas ? i agree, this site taught me a lot but i'm still sitting on the fense. my feeling is that i'll be ok with either tub.

m

OK, I'm a newbie so I might as well bore you with my question. I'm about to purchace a Prodigy at $6,300. That includes tax, steps, Concept I cover lift, delivered and set up except i'm going to have do a little electrical work first to hook up 230v. Good deal or am I blowing it? Thanks in advance. Oh by the way, this is a great forum...i've been lurking for a couple of weeks.

i was quoted $9300 for a HS grandee with pretty much the same extras - i considering that vs a sundance optima. whats making you go with HS? did you look at any Sundance spas ? i agree, this site taught me a lot but i'm still sitting on the fense. my feeling is that i'll be ok with either tub.

m

You're right, you'll be fine with either brand.

That is a fair price for the Prodigy, you could wire it 110v which would be a less expensive hook up, either way, you bought a great spa.

m

I wished I could look at a Sundance but no dealers close to my home. That's the reason for the HotSpring "availabilty" and reputation.