Bullfrog spa series 2 model 362

JackieK

I have a bullfrog spa 362 and have cleaned the filter and tried to turn off breaker and back on. I have looked for a reset button can’t find it. The code showing on my screen is SEU BUT THE E DOESN’T  THE TOP LINE. Could someone please help me. I have been searching on the internet for 5 days now. Please help.

Ok Jackie, 2 things I need you to check. Turn off the breaker.

First, on the lower right side of the board are 2 sets of wire with one red and one black wire each. It looks like one of those plugs is loose. Push those in to make sure they are fully connected.

Next, on the left side of the board beneath the main power wires is a black box (relay) that appears to have a spot melted in the center. Check to see if that is melted, or merely dirty.

Wrong black box. This is directly below the big wires on the left of the board, just left of the 2 copper bars going to the heater, very bottom left on the board. What you have in your picture is the transformer, and while that could be an issue, I am more concerned with the relay, which controls your heater.

https://www.spadepot.com/Balboa-VS-Spa-Control-Kit-P3185

More bang for your buck with a new control system. But your jet 2 will only work on high speed. This gets you new heater, sensors, and topside control (button pad). 

The relay does not have the burn I thought I saw, but it does have corrosion spots outside the cover which is not a good sign. I suspect your heater is running when it should be off and causing the heater-mounted sensors to detect a high temperature. This system is out of production, so replacement parts are hard to find and expensive if you can find them. If you order the board, call first to verify that it is in stock or you may be placed on an endless backorder list with no refund in sight. I would go with a new VS system, which is the newer version of what you have. No plumbing required, pumps will plug right in, new topside. I can walk you through the installation, if you can turn a screwdriver you can do it yourself.

I can turn a screwdriver 💪 lol.  But what do I answer to all these questions to order it. Plumbing size? Voltage,jet pump1, jet pump 2, jet pump 3 or auxiliary circuit, 24 hr circ pump,ozonator ????? Yes I’m clueless I had someone who did more to the hot tub