Raypak 266a wont ignite pilot

I have a Raypak p-r266a-ep-c that's about 5 years old, and I went to fire it up today and the pilot won't ignite.  Its the digital version and I got the manual and did the troubleshooting.  I took the igniter out and it fires a spark, took of the pilot gas tube, and it was clear as was the tip.  I made sure the gas was on, I put a volt meter on the board at the MV-MV/PV terminals on the main board, when the igniter would fire the volts were around 19 ish, it tries 3 times in a row then waits then tries it again and I only get to see the voltage for a second so its somewhere around 18-20.  The manual says its suppose to be 24 and if not the board is bad, if it is then the valve is bad.  I guess my question is if the voltage I am reading is close enough given the short amount of time or is this typical of a failed board?  Your help is appreciated!

I would say it's the board. Your voltages are consistently low, which suggests a transformer or main power issue, and the valve will not open for low voltage, even if the igniter still sparks. Check incoming voltage to be sure it is not a breaker issue. Board failures are much more common than valve failures.

Thanks, I was checking voltage at the wrong terminal, I checked at pv-mv/pv  and had 28V, so I guess the board is OK?.  Pilot tube is clear, when I removed it I could blow through it, gas at the propane tank is the same tank I use for my home, and everything is working there, although it goes through a different I don't have a gauge to check the pressure, but I'm guessing its a fuel supply issue, either from the shutoff value at the tank, before the heater or the heater valve.