Older Balboa Top Control Panel

17 minutes ago, RDspaguy said:

Does the display change when you press the mode button? Does the temp change with the up/ down buttons? If no to either it is a topside issue. Check for damaged wiring or loose connection.

Yes, when i push the mode button it bounces between the current tub temp and Econ. All the other buttons work correctly, its just not letting me switch from economy mode to standard mode. This tub was given to me so i don't have any of the instruction manuals for the control panel and can't find anything on the web

file:///C:/Users/Owner/Pictures/40632-99 USER GUIDE BALBOA ML551m3.pdf 

Try hitting jets 1 while in Ecn mode and see if it switches to SE (Standard Economy) it should run in Standard for 1 hour then switch back to Economy. Just to see if it works as per the manual

Looks like a Balboa ML551 topside. If the spa has an Auxiliary panel try disconnecting it until issue is fixed. 

RD... Memory reset?

• 1 year later...