Plastic Bag bypassed the filter

Hi there I wonder if you can help me.

I own a blue whale spa hot tub 2mx2m. I was cleaning the filter and as in switched the circulation pump on and saw (but too late) a small and thin plastic bag sucked into the circulation pump. 

Im not sure what to do... how do I get It out, everything seems to be functioning normally.. Although I notice one of the circulation Jets are weaker...

Any help appreciated!

many thanks 

• 2 years later...

It may cause problems, so it is important to get it out. Can you try removing the filter ad cleaning it, or can you open the entrance to the pump? You should check all the possible ways to stick it out. Otherwise, it will get weaker and weaker every time because it is completely staffed. I had a similar situation with my vacuum, which also happened accidentally. I had my bag from interplas.com suddenly sucked by the vacuum, which was frustrating. I’ve managed to get the bag out, and it is even still possible to use, but the vacuum didn’t suck with it inside