Hot Springs Circ pump noise + flashing red lights

HSFan

Hi - I just installed new heater on my workhorse Landmark. As I turned on breakers circ pump making started weird noise I never heard before. I can see water slowly going thru tubes for a few minutes and then red lights would flash start flashing. I flipped off breakers and this time red light stayed solid. There were no bubbles. Jet 1 was running but shut off in a few minutes and red lights started to flash. Is this a circ pump issue? Any advice would be appreciated?

Thanks3ED424BF-257E-4222-A24B-FAFE1C53831D.thumb.jpeg.2f283c2df885853e3a6df75fc894dfb1.jpeg

Hi again,

I thought I’d try and bleed the hose to circ pump again and ran a little longer. Connected back up and fired up breaker - no flashing light😁🤔. But still no bubbles from center. If circ pump is working does it get warm as mentioned in earlier message? Is no bubbles mean something else not working?

thanks for guidance!

You just like things complicated, don't you?

If the pump is moving water you should have bubbles. You should feel warm water from the heat return if the heater is on. If the heater turns on with no pump it will give you the flashing light. If you have no flow and no flashing light the heater isn't on.

Turn off power for 10 minutes to reset.

Verify flow by putting your hand over the heat return. Is there good pressure? Is it warm?

Some heaters have a manual reset on the plastic heater box. See if you can find it. It will likely be low on the box on the side facing away. 

Power light is on. Ready light is off. No blinking. As I push Jet button 1 or button 2 I hear a click and nothing turns on. I looked at board and lim and heater light is on. The sound I think is coming behind plate where relays are. Any Help is appreciated. Thx

BE44C411-9FBB-48D3-8D8D-8F64F07F48EB.jpeg

No I wudnt make this stuff up. Believe me I’d rather be sitting in this hot tub with a ice cold beer. I got 3 teenagers that ask me everyday for past 2 weeks “dad is the hot tub fixed?” So I really appreciate your patience! Let me try now....