Inflatable Hot Tub Problems

Beth176

Hi! I was wondering if someone could help me.

My hot tub is 6 months old. I am having a few problems with it. It won’t heat up and when I have checked the manufacture instruction it says the filter may need to be replaced and will show an error message. However, the filter isn’t too bad and the error message is ‘SH’ or ‘5H’, which isn’t the error message for a filter replacement. 

I have also noticed that when I take off the cap to the air valve used to inflate the hot tub there is water pouring out of it. I have emptied the hot tub completely to see if there are any noticeable problems and I can’t find any. 

I was just wondering if anyone could give me advice on what to do

The hot tub isn’t a popular brand and I bought it from Studio. The brand is called Aqua Spa and the hot tub is an Aqua Spa Deluxe.

thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/24/2020 at 5:09 AM, Beth176 said:

Hi! I was wondering if someone could help me.

My hot tub is 6 months old. I am having a few problems with it. It won’t heat up and when I have checked the manufacture instruction it says the filter may need to be replaced and will show an error message. However, the filter isn’t too bad and the error message is ‘SH’ or ‘5H’, which isn’t the error message for a filter replacement. 

I have also noticed that when I take off the cap to the air valve used to inflate the hot tub there is water pouring out of it. I have emptied the hot tub completely to see if there are any noticeable problems and I can’t find any. 

I was just wondering if anyone could give me advice on what to do

The hot tub isn’t a popular brand and I bought it from Studio. The brand is called Aqua Spa and the hot tub is an Aqua Spa Deluxe.

thank you!

No owners' manual?   E-mail address or phone number in it?