Jandy LXi400 Heater air pressure switch - rubber tubes

saxman2u

Hi,

We had a little friend decide to chew up some of the wiring and rubber tubes inside our Jandy LXi400 heater.  The heater will not light.  Getting 1 red flash on the panel inside the unit, air flow problem.  The blower motor spins fine.  I am trying to rule out if another wire is damaged or if I also have a air pressure switch that is bad?  I am getting 24V to the air pressure switch and the fusible link is intact in the combustion box.

My question, on the air supply switch, there are two nipples, one grey nipple towards the back which is negative, and one black nipple towards the front which is positive.  Are both these nipples connected to something with the rubber tubes, or is it just the grey negative nipple.  I think the grey negative nipple gets connected down lower onto a small black nipple sticking up from the combustion box?  None of the manuals or diagrams show tube routing.  Also, on the combustion box on the lower left down low, is there a closed grommet/nipple/rubber cap that covers the combustion throat opening??  The little guy ate so much I do not know where the rubber tubes go. Thanks.   

-S