Hotspring Warrantee Question?

Tyler

I sent in my warrantee card to Hotspring to validate my registration. I've never received anything back from them. I would expect a piece of paper confirming my registration/warrantee with my name, date, dealer info etc. I only sent it in few weeks ago. Maybe it takes them a while. Did you receive anything back from your manufacturer?

I sent in my warrantee card to Hotspring to validate my registration. I've never received anything back from them. I would expect a piece of paper confirming my registration/warrantee with my name, date, dealer info etc. I only sent it in few weeks ago. Maybe it takes them a while. Did you receive anything back from your manufacturer?

Check with your dealer, they normally registar it for you, you can also registar online at the HotSpring Web site.

Hi,

i'm considering buying a hotspring too. can you tell me anything about the one you bought and if you encountered any problems, what model, any options, prioce, etc. I'm leaning towards grandee if i can get a good year end that fits into my budget or vandguard which is a little less expensive. my budget is 8,000 - 9,000 including every thing. appreciate any info that you can provide. thanks

I'm actually going to be moving so I wanted to have some documentaion when I arrive to a new area. I would think that Hotsprings or any other manufacturer would send an acknowledgement of the warrantee aggrement to the purchaser once received?

Check with your dealer, they normally registar it for you, you can also registar online at the HotSpring Web site.

I'm actually going to be moving so I wanted to have some documentaion when I arrive to a new area. I would think that Hotsprings or any other manufacturer would send an acknowledgement of the warrantee aggrement to the purchaser once received?

Your spa serial # is documented with Watkins, that is your proof of purchase and warranty.

• 2 months later...

Go to the people you bought the spa from. If they are out of business you are out of luck.

I never received anything back from Sundance when I registered and my dealer also registered me. Just hold on to your original receipt if you are concerned. Watkins is a stand up company.

Go to the people you bought the spa from. If they are out of business you are out of luck.

Huh, where does that comment come from? If the dealer is out of business the manufacturer should still be there to take care of your warranty. This is one of the reasons people buy from Hot Springs, Sundance, Marquis, etc. as they get the security that the product is well backed. If the dealer is gone you call the manufacturer and tehy get their next closest dealer to take care of it or they find an independent service person. If they don't do this then they aren't a top manufacturer.

Huh, where does that comment come from? If the dealer is out of business the manufacturer should still be there to take care of your warranty. This is one of the reasons people buy from Hot Springs, Sundance, Marquis, etc. as they get the security that the product is well backed. If the dealer is gone you call the manufacturer and tehy get their next closest dealer to take care of it or they find an independent service person. If they don't do this then they aren't a top manufacturer.

Who wants to go through the manufacturer which is time consuming and who does the warranty work? It is a big hassel and time consuming headache's

Who wants to go through the manufacturer which is time consuming and who does the warranty work? It is a big hassel and time consuming headache's

I can only respond to the words you used and you did make the statement "Go to the people you bought the spa from. If they are out of business you are out of luck."

No one wants to have to go directly to the manufacturer but if the dealer is gone that's what you do. Your comment was the person would be "out of luck" if the dealer went away. Maybe that's true with the brands you've been representing but if it is a major brand that has a reputation for taking care of their warrantied product they will take care of you if your dealer is gone.

I can only respond to the words you used and you did make the statement "Go to the people you bought the spa from. If they are out of business you are out of luck."

No one wants to have to go directly to the manufacturer but if the dealer is gone that's what you do. Your comment was the person would be "out of luck" if the dealer went away. Maybe that's true with the brands you've been representing but if it is a major brand that has a reputation for taking care of their warrantied product they will take care of you if your dealer is gone.

By sticking with one brand for over 20yrs, a relationship is built and I say "out of luck" because its unfortunate the new companies do not know what they are doing. ;)