Hot Springs Spa - Vanguard. Won't heat over 98

Hello all! 

I didn't get any responses on my last post so am trying again as I have now troubleshooted a bit further.

I have a mid-2000s model Hot Springs Vanguard. Everything is working except I cannot get the heat to rise above 98 degrees, even when set to 104.

Here is what has been tried thus far:

• New circulation pump
  • New GFCI 20 amp breaker installed
  • New heater - Note: I had to jump the pressure switch on the board because the new heater does not have the external cord that runs to the circ board
  • Disconnected Ozonator from Circ board (Line was cut prior to me purchasing the house with said hot tub)
  • No visible damage to circ board - removed and checked for the infamous burns on the back
  • Recently re-wired to match the manual (IE: heater is hooked to the 30amp and pumps hooked to the 20 amp) I mention this because previously, they were reversed. The hot tub would get to temp fine then but would constantly flip the breaker. Once I determined it was wired backwards I switched everything according to the manual.

I have tried flipping both the 20 and 30amp breakers on at the same time as well as turning the 20 on first and then the 30 (per the manual).

Heat time is much slower now (previously would come to temp from ice cold to 104 in about 8 hours); Now it takes around 24 hours but still will not go past 98 degrees.

Any thoughts? ideas? Note that the pressure switch jump worked fine when the wiring was reversed so I am not sure if this is related to this issue or not.

I am rural and getting someone out to service is next to impossible! Thank you.

Just basing my reply on the 24 hour heating time. It sounds like it may only be getting 120v to the heater. Can you confirm with a multi meter that you are getting 240V off the circuit board with the heater disconnected. https://www.backyardplus.com/testing_heater_relay_board.php