Just wondering if anyone else ownes an arctic spa baffin 45. I cant find any thing about them online anywhere. Just wanted to compare experiences with someone who owns the same tub to see if they have run into the same problems as me. Namely, the jets powered by pump 1 being very under powered. Pump 1 shutting down occasionally. And filter bypass valve breaking. 

Thanks,

Josh. 

• 1 month later...
5 minutes ago, north_of_boston said:

If I'm not mistaken,  the Baffin is one that hasn't been around all that long - thus,  you're likely still under warranty,  no?

Yes you are correct I bought this hot tub in February 2020 and it is a 2019 model the last year of the baffin before it was discontinued.

Just spent a few minutes reading the recommendations and reviews section on the Arctic Spa facebook page. Quite a mixed bag of customer reviews but most posted by dealers trying to overshadow the negative customer reviews. I would post your issues there you will likely get a quick response

3 hours ago, Josh231 said:

Yes you are correct I bought this hot tub in February 2020 and it is a 2019 model the last year of the baffin before it was discontinued.

Well.  call your dealer!    This is why I always recommend buying through a spa dealer.   You're going to need service - and advice ---and guidance - and only a dealer can/will provide it.