Spa tub controller board

I have a jacuzzi tub that has a bad controller board. This would be an easy repair but I can't find a replacement board. So, I'm looking for some advice on how to move forward with this repair. 

The board I currently have is a Balboa 25300 Rev 1d. I've searched for rev 1 through rev 4 and can't find anything? Any suggestions on who I might call to acquire this board or maybe it's as easy as buying a new controller to control the tub? 

Thanks for any assistance 

20200228_110104.jpg

Need more information...When you say it's a Jacuzzi tub is it an actual Jacuzzi Spa made by Jacuzzi Spas?

What year is the spa?

Post a photo of the inside cover of the control box and all the white tags on the outside of the box and one of the topside controller will also help identify

What is the issue with the current board?

Having had a board repair bite me, I am certain to stress that I will not guarantee a board repair or offer a warranty. I recommend the new pack with the new pack warranty. Some people still do repair, some get a board, most get a pack. Just my personal experience. Guess it depends alot on customers budget, too.