Hot spring Envoy gfci trips

Rekcut

I picked up a 2004 Hot Spring Envoy that has sat a few years. After getting it moved, wired up a new 50amp gfci spa disconnect, I filled the spa and everything started up fine, all the jets worked and heater was going. The next morning it was warming up good, one jet pump quit working(you could hear a relay click), after it got to Temp(104), both pumps would not work, now when you press either jet button or the clean button, it throws the breaker. Any help you be great, thanks

Not an electrician here, but I imagine that is the issue.  The GFCI sub-panel should have two breakers, a 20A which is for the heater and a 30A which is for everything else.  I'm not saying there might not be an issue with the hot tub but if its not wired correctly, that should be remedied before anything else.

Hot Spring does not use a standard 50A GFCI sub-panel.  It requires a sub-panel with a 20A and a 30A breaker.  You then have a total of 6 wires going from the sub-panel into the hot tub.  If you don't have the correct sub-panel then and only have 4 wires going to the hot tub its going to be difficult if not impossible to figure out what the issue is.  

Screen Shot 2020-01-21 at 6.10.05 AM.png